Welcome to my first blog! You'll get to see me do all kinds of things, and usually for the first time, too! Mommy helps me type up my entries. Even though I'm a big boy now, being a 4-month-old just isn't that busy. :) I'll try to post every week or two, so keep checking in! Mommy helped me pick the title of my blog. I love Dr. Seuss books, so I thought this title was pretty good!
Take a look at me in my Baby Einstein entertainer. Mommy put it together last week and I got to try it out. It's still just a little bit too big for me, but my feet can almost touch the floor. It's great - thanks Aunt Michelle and Uncle Andrew!
Today Mommy, Daddy, and I are going to Greenwood to see my family. Happy Independence Day!
2 comments:
Yeah! I am happy to add another blogger to my list little man. This way I can keep up with you better. Have fun in Greenwood with the fam. Give Mommy and Daddy a hug for me!
Cute pictures! I'm so glad we can keep up with Collin on the blog now!
Post a Comment