
Saturday, October 18, 2008
The Pumpkin Patch
So have you missed me? I've been a little "under the weather" lately and not quite up to posting on my blog. But boy am I back! Today, Mommy, Daddy, and I went to the Pumpkin Patch with my friends Connor and Noah. I was a little sleepy at first, especially with the bright sun shining on me, but we had loads of fun. There were pumpkins EVERYWHERE! I guess that's why it's called the pumpkin patch. There were also little animals to pet - a goose, goat, baby calves, and even a little bitty Collin-size horse! The little horse was pretty cute, but once I saw the REAL horses, I was S-O-L-D! Daddy even let me ride one. Yeeee-haw! I think I got my "cowboy genes" from Daddy....Mommy says I got ALL my genes from Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Collin - riding a horse b/f you walk or crawl...knowing your Dad this is no surprise! Where were your boots Aunt Michelle got you, will need those in the future if you plan to be a serious rider! Ha ha! You're adorable as always, especially like the new "cow-lick" swirl in your hair. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! XXOO! Thanks to your Mama for keeping us up to date on you.
Love Aunt Michelle
OH BOY - he is back (and cuter than ever). That little face is so adorable - scarlett would just love to mess it up!
Post a Comment