Hi Everyone,
Collin here...remember me?
This is my first post from our new house! We have been very busy putting things in boxes, moving the boxes around, taking things out of boxes...it's really very exhausting.
But, now that we're here, this place is great. I have a new room, another room just to play in, lots of hallways and doorways to check out, a whole lot of cabinet doors to open, and, here's the best part, a stairway to climb and climb and climb! Want to know something else about this place? It SNOWS here! Yep, right now outside there's snow everywhere. I don't think we had that at our old house.
So, I guess we need to catch up. Mommy says I'm growing like a weed. I've also learned a few new tricks. My vocabulary keeps getting bigger. I say "hi", "bye", "mama" and "dada", but I've had those under my belt for a while. I'm working on a few more, but you'll just have to wait for those. I like to wave a lot - watch this video:
I also really like to give everyone high fives. I crawl around a lot, but I'm not walking by myself quite yet. I like to walk around the furniture, but when I come to the end, it's just a whole lot easier to sit down and crawl. I love to hear the "BOIIIING" of the door stops when I pull them. Next to my Mommy and Daddy, I love hugging my Blue Bear more than anything in the world. I also really like to rearrange my diapers - neat stacks are just not my style! I love it when my Daddy dangles me upside down over his back...that one makes me squeal because I get so excited! I just stay really busy all the time!
Speaking of busy, gotta go. Later gators!
P.S. In case you're wondering, I had meatballs in that top picture!! Mmm-mmm!
No comments:
Post a Comment