So my new favorite "pretend play" is to pretend that everything I pick up is a phone. I like to hold things to my ear and say "o?" (Mommy translation = "hello?"). Today I managed to get the real phone from Daddy. I love pushing all the buttons and hearing the beeps. I can even make it ring all by myself. I proudly walked over to show Mommy my treasure. To my surprise, it rang right then. Mommy took the phone from me (of course!) and said "hello?". The nice man on the other end said, "Yes ma'am, this is Pulaski County 911 and we just received a hang up call from this number. Is there an emergency?" Well, did Mommy's face turn red! She explained that it was me who called the nice man (of course!) and that we did not have an emergency. I haven't gotten to play with the phone since!!
Later,
Collin
2 comments:
Too funny! You should be a more responsible citizen...he he he!
Sam and Collin would be great playmates (or partners in crime). Sam likes to say "call amb-lance" when he falls down on purpose. Collin would love to call for help!
Post a Comment