Hi Everyone,
I did a very bad thing. A few days ago, I emptied a brand new jug of bubble bath into the bathtub. Daddy said that was wrong, and the jug had enough bubbles for 100 baths! I was very sorry.
Mommy bought me a new jug of bubble bath at Walmart yesterday. Last night, just before my bath, Mommy spotted me taking a towel to the clothes hamper in my bedroom. Being the sweet boy I am, I climbed up on her lap and told her that I really wasn't doing anything...just drying my hands. But THAT was my biggest mistake...she SMELLED blueberry bubble bath on me! She asked me if I had opened the bubble bath, and I said "no" as sweetly as I could. But then, Mommy walked into my bathroom and this is what she found:
I really WAS trying to be a good boy. I was using my bathroom cup to try to pour the bubble bath back into the jug, but something just went terribly wrong! Somehow it ended up all over the floor!
Long story short (and a lot of towels later), I don't get to have any more bubble bath for a very long time!
Still working on that "good boy" thing,
Collin
No comments:
Post a Comment