Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bigger, Stronger, and Better Than Ever!

Today I'm 12 weeks old...and I am a ball of fun! I love to smile, coo, and laugh a hearty "huh huh huh" at the silly stuff Mommy does. Yes, I humor her and give her laughs when she sings silly songs and makes funny faces...it's the least I can do. My vocabulary is growing - I've got a lot of vowel sounds and several consonants. I'm also growing bigger every day. I'm holding my head up really well and looking all around. I even get to sit up sometimes, which always makes me happy. I love being outside, but boy, do I get mad when the sunshine gets in my eyes. I make funny faces when the wind blows in my face.

You know who my favorite person in the world is? Yep, it's big brother Collin. All he has to do is walk in the room and I smile!

No comments: