Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ladies' Man

So, I was in the nursery at church last Sunday, and I was so excited because my friend Scarlett was there. There was a problem, though, because Scarlett was upset at being dropped off in the nursery by her daddy. Being the ladies' man that I am, I sauntered up to Scarlett (with Daddy's help of course), flashed my award-winning smile (ok, maybe it's not exactly "award-winning" yet, but it certainly melts Mommy's heart!), and gave her my best "gaa ba goo" talk. Well, just when I thought Scarlett would giggle and greet me with a sweet, lovable grin.....she POPPED me right in the nose!!!

Lesson learned...don't try charm a lady when she's having a bad day. Well, maybe the REAL lesson is that I shouldn't have pulled Scarlett's hair 2 days before. :) The good news is, I'm a tough little man and the wrath of Scarlett didn't even faze me!

1 comment:

Beth said...

OH -- That is too cute! Scarlett is honored to be a part of your blog! I will have to add you to my blogroll now! My blog is hasleyhouse.blogspot.com

Tell him Scarlett was mad because he pooped on her mother!!!!