Sunday, September 21, 2008

A NEW Day!

Wow - what a day! Yesterday, I got up and had cereal and peaches while sitting in my new highchair. Then, Mommy got me all strapped into my new jogging stroller. We were going for a run, but then when we got outside, Mommy realized that it was misting rain and decided it might not be very fun for me to cruise through the mist, so we headed back in. But later that morning, Daddy went out and hooked up my new outdoor swing. Boy, do I like to swing!

I did get to take a ride in my new stroller today - with no rain. I especially like to ride with my feet propped up on the tray...just chillin' in my new ride. :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Collin should come over and swing in our swing - Scarlett could use some target practice!!!