Saturday, August 1, 2009

Vocabulary Update and Picture Catch-Up

Hi everyone!

I've been very busy this summer - having lots of fun! I've really grown up (nearly 17 months old!) and I get to do lots of "big boy" things now. I'm talking a whole lot more too - this helps mommy and daddy really understand what I mean. Here's a few of the words I like to say:


Bye-bye
Mama
Dada
Night-night (that's a new one!)
Shoes
Socks
Moooooooo!
Nose
Eye
Go
Na-na (I love 'em for breakfast!)
Baaaa (that's what sheep say)
Duck
Quack, quack, quack
Dog
Bath
Ball
Toot-toot (that's a new one, too!)
Pants
Diaper
Truck
No, no! (Ok, this one's a stretch. I actually said "doe, doe!", but I shook my head back and forth and shook my finger at Mommy when she was tugging on my toy. I think it counts.)

I'm pretty sure there's more. It's hard to think of them all at once. Most of all, I love to giggle and smile...'specially when I'm being tickled!

I've also got a few new pictures to share with you:

Here I am feeding the 3 ducks that live on our lake.
Did you know that ducks go "quack, quack, quack"?



Here I am all ready to leave for school. I love to "go" anywhere!

And here I am all ready to go to bed. I'm reading my
fun Thomas the Train book. Very studious.



Whew, it's hot outside and boy, do I love the sprinklers!

Gotta go - lots of trouble to be had!!

Later Gator,

Collin

2 comments:

Mer said...

Hello Collin! My you are changing..I can't believe you are only 2 months older than G...he has 2 words...Allie and Uh oh!!! Oh well...maybe it's the 3rd child syndrome or maybe he's just part cave man. At any rate...Glad you are growing like a weed, and tell mom thanks for updating! It's about time! Ha

Unknown said...

Collin is getting so big. We can't wait to see him again soon!