Sunday, September 13, 2009

All in a Day's Work

Hi Everybody!

Well, now that I'm 18 months old, I stay really busy! I decided to show you some of the things I like to do to keep busy during the day. Here we go...


I LOVE playing with my cousins - here's a picture of me with my cousins Ally & Ashlyn. Poor Sheryl - she's carrying quite a load! Thanks for the ride!




I got to go to the Museum of Discovery a few weeks ago. Check out all the cool stuff:

Here's me crawling through a tunnel:



One word: TRUCKS!! Don't you love 'em?





I've really got good piano form. I composed this piece myself.



I also got to visit some horses. Daddy says I'm a real little cowboy. Here's a picture of me riding Jack:


Thanks to Aunt Amber, I also get to ride my 4-wheeler all the time. Watch me go!



Daddy says I'm old enough to start learning some chores. Here's me taking out the trash:



Finally, after all this, I have to get ready for bed. I love to brush my teeth!



Here I am reading my book. I read several every night before going to bed.




And here I am giving my goodnight kisses. I love Mommy!


And now it's time for bed! See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Mer said...

He lOVES his mamma! Love all the videos:)

Kathy said...

Love these videos! He is getting so big - the video of him taking out the trash is so cute! It's my favorite! He needs to have a playdate with Sam soon!