Monday, February 28, 2011

Dancing and Sensitivity Training

Hey Everyone,

Did you know that I L-O-V-E the band Train? Yep, my favorite song for about a year has been "Soul Sister" (LOVE that one, don't you?). I know all the words, and if I'm in the right mood, I'll belt them out with Mommy. Anytime we're in the car, I'll ask if she has "Soul Sister" available for the spinner, and I usually make her play it over and over again. Yesterday I decided to let Mommy and Daddy listen to the rest of the songs on the CD and I found that I also like this little ditty...it's good for dancin'! Watch and see:



Also, Mommy got quite a kick out of this comment from me last week as we were playing together on the couch:
Collin (stops playing and gets really serious): "Goodness, I'm afraid your belly is getting really big!"
Mommy couldn't stop laughing - guess I said something right!

2 comments:

Mer said...

Yay!! A video...I got to SEE your little man! Congrats congrats on boy number 2!!! That's so exciting my friend:) miss you very very much!

3 Brothers said...

Oh boy! Scott told me about this. I'm so glad you posted it. Hilarious! And super cute!