Hi Everyone,
Mommy & Daddy surprised me by taking me to see the REAL Thomas the Train...toot toot! We took a really long drive to some place called Fayetteville and saw him. I was so excited. Here's a picture of me and Daddy at the show:
Don't I look excited to be there?
For some reason, they wouldn't let Mommy take pictures during the show, but we had a really good time. Thomas, Percy, and Diesel were all there...and so was Sir Topham Hatt! We toot-toot'ed, clapped, sang, and helped Thomas save the day. At the end, they shot confetti and balloons WAAAY up in the air. I brought some confetti home as a souvenir.
You know what was even cooler? They had a real train outside the place where we saw Thomas. Daddy said it was really a bank so we couldn't go in, but we did take some pictures of me climbing on the steps.
So...as Thomas would say..."I'm a really useful engine!" So long everybody!
Collin
No comments:
Post a Comment