Thursday, May 26, 2011

Basketball Star

Yeah, that's right, I said basketball star. Every Tuesday at school I go to basketball and learn really cool stuff with my teacher Ms. Olivia. We just had our first performance to show all our mommies and daddies all the tricks we can do. We went through our whole routine - about 35 minutes - and then...wait for it...we got TROPHIES!!!

Here's me doing a 2-handed dribble:



...and bouncing off my knee (here I come Harlem Globetrotters)




And me with my TROPHY!




And here are my pals from school. Are we cute or what?




I was so excited I carried my trophy around for a week. I really wanted to take it to bed with me but Mommy thought that might be dangerous. I DID get to take it to Show and Tell at school though!


Be watching for my next move - spinning the ball on my finger!
Later -

Collin

No comments: